|OVERVIEW||WHO WILL FIND THIS USEFUL?|
|Emailing or responding to a customer's email utilizes a simple tool, available throughout the app.||Service Advisors, Managers, Cashiers|
1. As with Calling a Customer on the phone, emails to customers can be sent from anywhere in the app where the emailicon appears.
2. To send a new email to the customer, click on the email icon.
3. The Send Email pop-up will appear.
4. The To: field can search customers using the same criteria as outlined in Looking Up or Adding a Customer. If you are responding to an existing email, the customer's name will be pre-selected.
5. Create the email. Note that the editor includes a selection of familiar formatting tools are available for your convenience. Hovering your cursor over each tool will reveal context sensitive information.
For more information on this tool, click within the editor to link to an external website including full documentation. Note that the creators of CkEditor 4 are not affiliated with myKaarma.
6. Once you have completed your email, note that you have the option of choosing Translate. Your text can be converted into one of over twenty languages. Note that this translation is done by a machine Please check to make sure the message has been translated accurately before clicking SEND NOW
7. Press Send
All calls, emails and texts within myKaarma are recorded in the customer's history and preserved for seven years.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact myKaarma Support: