Chargeback Information for Dealers
- When receiving a chargeback from a bank or your MSP, there will be a final date to send in a response to dispute the chargeback as seen in the screenshot below.
- Please submit a support ticket or email email@example.com no later than 3-4 business days prior to the final response date as seen in the screenshot above.
- In the ticket or email, please include:
- Customer name
- Customer number
- RO number
- Date of Transaction
- myKaarma support will gather all of the relevant data for the transaction and send it via spreadsheet along with a dispute letter template that you will be able to fill out to send to either the MSP or bank.
- Helpful information on how to prevent fraud when processing transactions: https://support.mykaarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009834360-Payments-Card-Fraud-Prevention-Tips