1. First access your Administration Portal through the myKaarma app by selecting "Manage Settings". Only dealers with an administrative role will be able to access the Administration Portal.
2. Under the "Manage Users" section select the details of the user you wish to give access to multiple stores in your group. Keep in mind this can only happen if you are a part of a dealership group where other stores in your group have myKaarma.
3. Select the button that says "Multi Store Access"
4. Select the stores that you would like this user to have access to:
5. Once the stores have been selected, hit "update". That user will now be able to access the necessary stores from one myKaarma login.