See the attached screenshots as reference and follow these steps:
- Enter your username on the myKaarma Login screen.
- Click on "reset your password."
- You should receive an email with password reset instructions.
- Input your new password, make sure it follows the specified criteria.
-- Step 1 & 2 --
-- Step 3 --
-- Step 4 --
If you are still having trouble, you can ask your management to reset your password, or call our Support line at (562) 349-1367.
For myKaarma users who have managerial access*, please follow these steps:
- Under the name of your dealership in the top-right corner of the orange myKaarma window, hover over the blue question mark button.
- Click on Manage Settings in the drop-down menu.
- A browser window will open that gives you full access to editing your users and templates. Sometimes the window opens behind myKaarma so if you don't see it right away, minimize the myKaarma windows.
- Now that you are looking at the internet window, you will see all your users listed. Click on Details next to the user's name.
- Type in a new password for the user. Share the details with the user so that he/she knows her knew password.
- Click the Save button and that's it!
* This applies to Service Managers, BDC Managers, IT Personnel, and some others.